Craigslist Ad Posting Service
classified ad posting service
Craigslist.org is the most popular classified ad posting website. It's within top 50 according to Alexa Ranking.
We are posting ad on craigslist for long time. In course of time craigslist upgraded its system several times. Each time We successfully adjusted our technique of postings. So We are still in the business while most other posters have to resign.
We post the ads manually. No software is used. Few young energetic guys are working in our team. We are really hard working. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We also post ads on other classified sites like kijiji.com, backpage.com, gumtree.com etc.
If you are planning to advertise your product/business on craigslist feel free to Contact Us to get a quote.
Tips on craigslist ad postingCraigslist is the leader in the field of free classifieds. Craigslist is within top 50 in Alexa ranking. Due to it’s enormous popularity, the site is number one target of the spammers. Craigslist is upgrading it’s system continuously to fight against the spammers. Now it is harder to post the same ad on different locations or multiple times in a particular location.
Following are some tips for posting ads on craigslist over and over again:
1) Unique Email address: Use a different email address for each posting.
2) Different Ad Descriptions: You need to change the ad description each time to avoid "similar posting" error and staff deletion.
3) IP Address: Change your IP as frequently as possible. If a lot of ads are posted using a single IP then it is blocked for few hours to few days, even permanently if abused recurrently. It seems postings from foreign IPs are auto-deleted by craigslist software.
4) Titles: Titles should match with category. Using a lot of different titles are also helpful. Particularly, it reduces user flagging. And obviously user flagging leads to staff deletion.
5) Don’t post more than 10-20 ads at a time. Give some time gap between each batch of postings.
6) Select your posting category properly. Postings on wrong categories are flagged and deleted so quickly.
7) To get maximum benefit select your posting time carefully. Do some research to determine approriate time for your business.
8) Don't post too many ads too frequently. Over exposure is not a good idea.
9) If your ads are flagged so frequently then make your ads more natural looking. Too much commercial looking ads may be flagged so frequently unless you are posting under "services offered" category.
10) Finally, avoid using a particular word or phrase (may be company name, phone number or email address etc...) in your titles or ad descriptions.Key features: ad posting, craigslist ad posting, classifed ad posting, online ad posting, online marketing, ad posting service, Tips on craigslist ad posting, Tips on craigslist, Tips on ad posting, Tips on CL ad posting, craigslist ad posting tips, craigslist ad posting, craigslist, ad posting, classified ad posting, free classified ad posting